Thursday, September 10, 2009

34 weeks!

I am officially 34 weeks pregnant and LOVING every minute of it. Have been sleeping extremely well. . besides the 3 times I get up to pee. . .but I don't really even mind that. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday so will have more info then! I can't wait to meet our baby!!! I'M SO READY!

This weekend, we are starting a BIG project--starting on our basement! It is unfinished and we are going to make it livable. Our plan was to have it done before school started, but that definitely didnt happen. It will be so nice to have some extra bedrooms and space. Our goal is to have it completely done by Christmas. . we will see how that goes! Gabe, my dad, and his dad are framing up walls this weekend. I will have to make sure to snap some photos so you can see our progress as we go!


34 week photo
Baby is weighing in at almost 5 pounds. . .comparison tooooo. . a cantelope!
I appologize for not having a picture of this delicious fruit. . my computer is being a little irritating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment