Monday, September 14, 2009

Doctor's appt update

Went to the doctor today and had ANOTHER great report! He says I'm doing fantastic which is so good to hear. I have gained another 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks and am now up to 37 pounds total! I really don't feel like I have an extra 37 pounds on me--well, I guess I have my moments. I thought by now I would be waddling like my best friend Jenny did when she was pregnant for the first time ( sorry Jenny, but you did!) BUT. . no waddling here! The babies heartbeat was 140 today! Baby Baughman is so active, it's so fun to watch the baby move around in my stomach :)




Weekend update--soo, our basement finally was started this weekend! It was intented to be our summer project, but this is the first chance that we got to get started! Thursday night, Gabe and I were downstairs measuring and drawing chalk lines on the floor to mark different rooms. Gabe had this all layed out in his head. . it was just going with it and getting the okay from me. . ha! Like I know anything about layouts and floorplans! Gabe, my dad, and his dad were maniacs all day Saturday framing walls and starting to put things into place. Gabe and my dad worked for most of the day Sunday too--so work is in progress! I will be so happy to get it done since this is a project we have been wanting to do since January! Below is a picture of the progress as of Saturday night!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! In my defense...I carried Jalen VERY low and I haven't started waddling yet this time around!! Basement beginning is looking great!! I get to see you in 3 days...get ahold of me!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete