Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Surprise

I just want to start off by saying that I may have the best husband in the world! He is definitely going for husband of the year! :) He spoils me rotten and is constantly doing sweet things for me and helping around the house--or should I say taking control of everything around the house!
Today at school, our secretary calls to my room and says I have a delivery. . A DELIVERY?!?! I'm thinking, why in the world would I have a delivery. So I go to the office to find a bouquet of flowers on the counter with a little bear around them---I open the card to find they are from Gabe-- I almost started crying. It definitely brightened my day--I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have such an amazing guy! Just thought I'd share! And of course I am adding a picture of the bouquet! You know me and pictures!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart!! We are lucky girls to have found the guys that we did!! :)

    ReplyDelete