Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grateful

Well, no baby over the weekend! My parents were down this weekend and we got lots of stuff accomplished! We are truly soo grateful for all our family does for us. My dad and Gabe worked in the basement yesterday and today--it just is so overwhelming how long things take. Gabe got most of our wiring done this weekend while my dad worked on the plumbing! It is going to be so great when it is complete--but that may be awhile. Our original plan was to be done with the basement before the baby came--NOT going to happen. Now our goal is possibly Christmas?!?! My mom was a ginormous help also this weekend. Today she cleaned our entire house AND did the ironing (I dislike ironing very much and almost all Gabe's shirts need ironing)--in fact, the last time the ironing was done was a month ago--and my mom did it :) I organized different closets, did laundry, baked apple crisp, and such. What a great feel it is to have a clean house. We are truly blessed to have great parents! :) I feel "thank you" just doesn't always say how much we really truly appreciate all the help we get from our families.

Dad working in our "bathroom"

Gabe doing some wiring

After my parents left tonight, I put the crib bedding and curtain up in the babies room! It looks so cute! Now I just need to buy things for the walls--but that will have to wait until the baby is here! I have loved being pregnant but I am getting so excited to have this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment