Thursday, October 29, 2009

A long week without Daddy!

So we have made it through the week without Daddy! Gabe went back to school Monday and what a week it has been for him. He had conferences on Monday night so we didn't see him until almost 9, Tuesday he was home by 6, last night he had a football game so Carson and I were in bed before he got home and he had conferences again tonight and won't be home for another half hour or so. Gabe has missed his baby boy and I have missed him! Thank goodness for family! My parents came down Monday night and took Carson and I out for supper. Tuesday, my sister spent the day with us and we did a Wal-Mart run to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Yesterday my mom and grandma came down for the afternoon and evening and cleaned and did some baking! My grandma made her homemade mac and cheese--YUM! She also made us an apple crisp! My mom was cleaning in between her moments of bonding with Carson! They were such a huge help and it was so nice to have some company throughout the week! Today, it was just Carson and I all day and we survived! We slept in until about 11 and then have just been bumming around the house! He wakes up about every 2 hours throughout the night so needless to say I get about an hour of sleep at a time before the next feeding! I do not have pictures uploaded yet on my computer so you will get updated pictures of Carson tomorrow or Saturday!

Tomorrow we go back to the doctor to get Carson's bump checked out on his head--I think it has gone down a bit but it still is there. It doesn't seem to bother him though, thank goodness! So be watching for updates and photos!
Here is 1 picture I took with my phone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment