Sunday, October 4, 2009

Full Term!

A lot to talk about since I haven't blogged if forever! I am starting to get facebook messages stating that I need to blog. . so here I am, blogging! So I hope you are reading this Julie! :)
So, it is official! I am full term. . 37 weeks! Baby Baughman may come at anytime and we are so ready! I have been going to the doctor every week now--and you will not believe how much weight I have gained in 9 months. I whopping 45 pounds! WHOOPS! A little bit over the recommended amount--but what do you do! :)

37 week photo!

Last weekend, one of my best friends Jenny, Eric, and Jalen came to visit us! What a great day! Jenny and I spend the afternoon making dips and food for the guys. . who were tearing off shingles! Fun Fun! Jenny was in charge of the dips while I was in charge of desserts--very dangerous putting 2 pregnant woman in charge of the kitchen all day! But it was fun! We then got ambitious and decided to put together the bassinet Gabe's parents gave to us--it took us quite a while and me reading the directions a few times over. . but we got it together and it looks fabulous! Jalen was even a super helper! I so wish we lived closer to each other because we decided that if we did, we would be over at each others houses each weekend cooking up things while the guys hung out and watched football!



Jalen putting Lamby to sleep!

Jalen LOVED hanging out with his Aunt Paula! :)


One day this week, the volleyball girls had a surprise for me--they surprised me DIAPERS! Bethany, who is the head coach, had her mother-in-law make a diaper cake! So cute! I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment