Monday, December 21, 2009

2 months!!

I cannot believe our baby is 2 months old! These last 2 months have just gone by so quickly. Our life has completely changed adding this new addition but we are loving every single minute of it! I love playing mommy and sometimes I feel like I'm a little girl again playing "house!" Carson had his 2 month appointment this morning! At 2 months, he weighs 13.8 pounds putting him at the 90th percentile and is a whopping 25 inches long puting him at the 97th percentile! He is one healthy little boy! After Carson's weight and length were measured and after he got checked over by doctor, we had to go into another room so he could get his 3 shots. . . I CRIED! It was so heartbreaking watching him lay there screaming while they were giving him the shots. He has gotten tons of love and hugs and cuddles today from mommy!

Gabe and I have truly been blessed with such a healthy and happy little guy! Our families and friends give him so much love. . . he is one lucky little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment