Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

I LOVE snow days! Gabe didn't have school yesterday or today and I was out at 12:30 yesterday and no school today! YAY! I have been wanting a snow day ever since I went back to work so I could have an extra day home with Carson. It was so nice Gabe didn't have school yesterday because that way I didn't have to get Carson out in the nasty cold weather! I was texting Gabe all morning and he was texting how Carson was being a stinker! Carson did not take a nap the entire morning and Gabe said everytime he layed him down. . he would start screaming! Now Gabe knows why I didn't get things done some days being home all day! HA! Carson just loves to have all the attention all the time! :) We love giving it to him though! By the way, is it bad that Gabe put Carson in one of his fleece pjs yesterday morning and he is still wearing them as I am typing this?!?! It is a good thing he gets a bath today! Little Stinker!
Gabe has been outside off and on all day clearing our drive way and working on our 87 year old neighbor's drive way with his new snowblower he got for his birthday! What a great idea my dad had with the snowblower idea for Gabe. . I cannot imagine Gabe out there trying to scoop all that snow by hand--we had drifts half way up Gabe's truck.

Reasons why I love snow days:

1. You can be in your pj's allll day and nobody cares!

2. If you forget to brush your teeth, nobody is going to say anything. . whoops!
3. Baking sugar cookies. . . yes, Gabe and I bonded!

4. Eating sugar cookie dough and taste-testing the final project--we have yet to frost them!

5. Being lazy!

6. Not changing your child's outfit in over 24 hours! Bath time coming soon!
7. NOT having to go to schooool!!!!!


Daddy loving Carson's play gym!


Carson loving his play gym and snow days!


Looking out our sliding doors to our deck!
HOLY SNOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment