Monday, December 7, 2009

Survived!

So I survived my first week back to school and done with one day of my 2nd week! I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow or Wednesday so I can stay home and snuggle with my boys! I thought my first day back would be absoultely horrible and thought I may bawl all day! But, it turned out to be okay. . . I only teared up one time at school--3 times prior to getting to school! By 4 though, I was about sprinting out the door to go get my baby! Each day gets a little easier and I am thrilled for 4 0'clock to come around each day! It is surprising how much a group of 6th graders can miss a person! It was definitely a nice welcoming back! Carson seems to be getting a long well at the sitter! He needs to get used to not being held and played with all day. . oops! :) He no longer is the only one that gets ALL the attention--there are about 4 other little ones that take up the sitters time! Spoiled little booger!


Gabe had his first basketball game last Monday so Carson got to experience his first game! Tuesday night, Carson and I went to Audubon to watch IKM-Manning play and then Friday we were back at Daddy's game--busy busy week for all of us! Friday, my sister came out and watched Carson for 1/2 the day and then my mom and dad came out and watched him in the afternoon. Aunt Christin had to dig through his wardrobe and dress him in the clothes she had given to him--when I say dig, I mean dig because they were in with his clothes that are too big for him yet--too funny!


This weekend we hung out at home! I used to be that person who would always want to be going somewhere and doing something on the weekends. . well, ever since Carson has arrived, I LOVE staying home and doing nothing. I love just hanging out as a family! Saturday we went to get groceries and then just relaxed and watched Gabe's gators. . get beat unfortunatley--poor Tim Tebow. . had tears after the game. . he's so cute! Sunday Gabe's family came down for the afternoon. Gabe's dad and him worked in the basement hanging drywall while his mom helped around the house by fixing us supper, making up some cookies, and folding our laundry! Gabe's sister. . hmm. . she did what she usually does. . sat on the couch! :)



And now what you all look forward to each week. . .PICTURES!

What do you do when you can't carry both baby and clean laundry upstairs?!?! Put baby in laundry! :) Carson seemed to love the ride!



The other night when I was organizing our kitchen, I walked into the living room to this. . . how precious!


Could the cheeks get any bigger?!?!?!

Daddy and Carson sportin their tuxedo t-shirts! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of gabe and carson reading...and the tuxedo shirts, of course!!

    ReplyDelete