Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ADORABLE!!

After school today I get a text from Renae, who watches Carson, and it's a picture message but it doesn't open. So I quickly text her back saying that I didn't get anything and she re-sent it! OH MY GOODNESS! It was sooo ADORABLE I just had to upload it quick! Carson is laying on the floor and Renae's daughter Hayden is next to him. He is grabbing her arm like he wants to hold her hand (she looks like she is wondering what in the world he is doing!?!) Renae said that he had the biggest smile on his face too! Gosh, the things I miss! :)

Hayden is so stinkin' cute! I love that Carson has playmates! Hayden, however, is 2 months older than him. . never would have thought, huh?!?! She actually weighs about a 1/2 pound LESS than him! I know, I have a monster!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment