Monday, February 15, 2010

Too Funny

This past weekend Gabe had a football clinic so Carson and I ventured back to my parent's house. Saturday we hung out all day and then went to the IKM-Manning girls 1st round district game--they won big! After the game, we went out to eat and then headed back home (to my parent's house) Carson had been sleeping all through supper and the entire ride home and so when I took him out of his car seat to get him ready for bed, he was the entertainer! He LOVES being naked! I took off his clothes and was going to put his pj's on when he started kicking, laughing, squealing. . .it was soo funny! We were entertained for about the next 1/2 hour! I had to get out my dad's camera because it was just too cute to miss! Here are a few shots!

No idea why he has such CRAZY hair!
All smiles for Mommy
This one is my favorite! He kept doing this over and over! It was like he was showing us his baby muscles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment