Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stinker!

So our little man does not go #2 everyday but that is normal for him. Well, it has been since MONDAY since he has gone last. This morning I was hoping he would wake up with a full diaper but no such luck! He was very quiet all morning like he was trying to go but never did. When taking him to daycare, I warned Renae that she could have a surprise sometime today!

I get a text from Renae about 8:10 saying "IT happened"
I text back "YAY! blowout?" (funny how you get so excited over your baby pooping!)
She texts back " That is an understatement. Lindsay (her daughter) said Fire In The Hole"

Before I tell you what she texted me next I have to tell you about this little boy that also goes to daycare. His name is Jack and he is 4 years old and he is too cute and always has something to say when I drop off Carson.

This is what Jack said of Carson's poop incident: "Oh, that's freakin me out!" :)

Renae said Carson was smiling the entire time she was cleaning him up and changing him! AGAIN, what a little sTiNkEr!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment