Saturday, March 6, 2010

4 months

Yesterday was Carson's 4 month appointment! He's actually 4 1/2 months and he was such a big boy! He was all checked out and looked great! He then had to be taken to get his shots. I was just hoping that I didn't cry more than he did this time!:) Well, Mommy was strong and didn't even shed a tear. . .poor Carson screamed during his shots but then afterwards was a happy camper. He is such a happy baby and Gabe and I are so lucky to have such a healthy baby boy!
Here are his measurements. . . what I look forward to hearing about each time:
Length: 27 1/2 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs. 14 ounces (75th percentile)
Doctor Markham said he is going to be tall and skinny!!! :)
Family photo
Standing up againsst Daddy's legs!

2 comments:

  1. what a cUTiE!!! by the way gabe - i have gotten lots of response from your frozen cookie comment. :) i bet your wife gets where i am at with my stipulations. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is a couple weeks younger than Carson and I love comparing measurements.. Kinnick had his four month appt today.. he is catching Carson but has a little ways to go:) He is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete