Friday, March 26, 2010

Visiting Aunt Christin

Last weekend Gabe was gone because he was in a basketball tournament so Carson and I, along with my Mom and Dad, headed to Spencer for a short weekend to see my sister Christin! She moved a little over a month ago. She is the new manager of Buckle in the Spencer mall. We didn't get up there until about 4 on Saturday. We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out in her store. . . trying on clothes. . . spending too much money. . but it was fun! We decided to order in for supper so she could get a bit of Carson time! Sunday, we went to church and then headed to Spirit Lake to check out Lake Okoboji and our cabin. I don't think I've ever seen the lake frozen so that was different! It makes me really anxious for this summer though! Gabe and I love spending time at the lake boating. . . we can't wait for Carson to experience all the fun!

It was so good to see my sister. It's a bit hard being so far away and not being able to run into Des Moines anymore to see her! We definitely have missed her but are hoping for opportunities to see her often! This summer will be great because she will be able to join us at the lakes a lot!

So proud of you Christin and love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment