Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shopping!

Saturday my mom and I went shopping! Carson is quite the shopper! Well, Mommy and Grandma are quite the shoppers and Carson just reaps the benefits. We were in Council Bluffs because I was getting my hair done at my cousins so we just shopped at JC Penny's and Kohls. They were having great sales and Carson got lots of adorable stuff for summer! We then ended up at the Mall of the Bluffs. . . don't even remember the last time I shopped there! We checked out Dillards and they were having amazing sales. Everything was picked over in the baby department but I did get this zip-up Hurley sweatshirt for 5 bucks! Too cute! We checked out Children's Place and Carson got his first pair of sunglasses! He is ready for SUMMER and BOJI and BOATING with Grandpa!!! :)
Had to capture a quick pic on my phone of him trying on his new shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment