Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Blue Eyed Baby Boy


I can't hardly believe that is has been 5 months since our baby boy was born. Oh how time flies!! Gabe and I were just looking through pictures of the last 5 months and noticing how much Carson has changed! As a new parent, you are always hearing . . . oh how fast they grow . . .enjoy every minute--it is sooo true! I absolutely love each stage he goes through and he is getting so fun! His new thing this week. . ROLLING OVER!!! Monday I put him down on his stomach to play and was putting some things away. I looked over and he rolled from his stomach to his back. . .I was so SUPER EXCITED I had to go over and give him a big hug. I put him down a 2nd time and he did it again! YAY! Ever since then, he has been a rolling maniac! He no longer stays on his stomach for more than a few minutes when going to bed. . he ends up on his side or back. It is funny how excited Mommy and Daddy can get at each milestone. I hope you enjoy Carson rolling over as much Mommy and Daddy do!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Carson! I too cannot believe how much he's grown, I told Nate we need to plan something soon to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete