Friday, July 23, 2010

9 MONTHS!!!

Carson is 9 months old already. . .I know I say this EVERY month, but I just can't believe how fast he is growing and changing.  He is the love of our lives!  He is crawling everywhere and getting into EVERYTHING. . .but I love every single minute of it!  He is pulling himself up to everything and I have a feeling he is going to start taking steps. . sooon!  We bought a walker that he can push around and he loves walking with that!
This week he had his 9 month checkup!  Doctor said he looks great!  Here are his stats:
Weight: 21 pounds--60th percentile
Length: 28 1/2 inches--60th percentile
Head diameter: Doctor Markham just said he has a big head. . HA!

Yesterday we had Carson's 9 month pictures taken.  I had Jordan Foster take them, she just graduated and lives in Refield.  We did outdoor pictures and she did an awesome job!  I am definitely going back to her again. She was such a sweetie.  It was so hot yesterday and it was hard to get Carson to really smile. . but she did capture a few glimpses!

No comments:

Post a Comment