Monday, July 26, 2010

ZOOOOOO

Zoooo time!  Saturday we took off for the Zoo with Gabe's family.  It was looking like a beautiful day!  Well, I think everybody and their child thought it was going to be a good day for the zoo because I have never seen it so crowded.  We had to literally wait in lines and ran into people jams and stroller jams going through the dessert and aquarium.  I was too worried about running into everybody that I didn't even enjoy half the stuff!  Looking at the bright side, we had some bonding time with the family!
I didn't capture a lot of pictures inside the different exhibits because there wasn't room to move, but I did get a few outside!
Daddy and Carson!!!
Uncle Trav decided Carson needs a pair of glasses like him!
Grandma and Grandpa Baughman lookin at the Apes!
Hi Mommy!
Time to snooze for a bit!
Some of the fam. . .I was taking the picJungle time!  Finally a place we could enjoy. . not crowded at all!
Aunt Dena and Cousin Tyler on the Lion with Carson!
The boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment