Thursday, July 29, 2010

Visiting Friends!

Yesterday Carson and I ventured to Sioux City to visit my best friends from college!  It has been a crazy summer and we are all so busy but Vanessa (lives in Omaha) had a hair appointment in SC and so I decided to tag along!  We spent the afternoon hanging out at BR's appartment; then we went over to BI's new house after she got off work.  We ended the day by eating at Texas Road House. . YUMMO! 
Carson was a bit fussy but he was also out of his element and meeting LOTS of new people!  He's such a Mommy's boy.  We decided to leave at his bed time so he could snooze allll the way home. . which he did! :)  I really miss my friends and wish we had more opportunities to get together! Love you girls!
Oh yah, and forgot my camera so BR was gracious enough to get some pictures!

We girls. . no BI did not have a baby, that is her nephew! :)
BI and the boys
BR and I at dinner
Carson chowing down

No comments:

Post a Comment