Thursday, July 15, 2010

What size is yours?

Do you have one person in your life that you are very much alike?  Well I have come to know that I do!  One of my best friends from high school, Jenny, and I have always been alike in many ways. 
In high school, we would always have to dress exactly alike. . .
In college, I would go to visit her and her friends would mistaken me for her and ask if I was her sister.  One of her friends even came up to me once and sang me happy birthday. . on her birthday! :)
She was the first to have babies since she was a couple years older than me. . but now that we both have babies very close together, it hasn't stopped.  We have appeared to buy the exact same diaper bag, the same outfits, bibs, ect.

WELL. . . the 4thd of July weekend we had a wedding. . one of Gabe's best friends from highschool. . .also Jenny's cousin.  I was soooo excited to see her and her boys because it had been a while! 
You will never guess what happened. . .or maybe you already have guessed based on what I have written so far. . . we show up. . .in the EXACT SAME DRESS!!!  What are the chances of this happening?!?!  Seriously?!?!
I walked in to the church and was seated and then I turned around to see her sitting in the back of the church and she is motioning with her hands and pointing to her dress. . .it is then that I realized we had the same dress.  At least we both have good taste, right?!?!  At the reception, we spent about 15 minutes snapping pictures and in the midst of it all I turned to her and said. . "What size is yours?"  Jenny states that she was going to ask me the same thing. . . weird!  It turns out we both bought the same size. . . of course we did!
So here are a few snapshots of best friends sporting the same dress! :)
With our wonderful husbands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment