Friday, August 7, 2009

29 weeks

This past week went fast--Monday I was in Okoboji celebrating my mom's birthday!  It was a really fun day and the weather was perfect!  

Mom being silly with her birthday cake!
Quite the crew helping mom celebrate!

The rest of the week I had volleyball camp in the mornings--I'm definitely not used to getting up early because I had to take a nap every day!  Yikes!  What am I going to be like once school starts!

29 weeks and 1 day--only 11 left!!  Still feeling great.  My stomach must be rapidly growing because I went out to have lunch with my Grandma and Grandpa today and my grandma was like, "Whoa!  you really are starting to get a pouch!"  or something along that line--she's too funny!  Anyway, Baby Baughman is growing growing growing!  This weeks comparison is a butternut squash!

No comments:

Post a Comment