Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Wonderful Saturday Night

I thought I would blog quick about our Saturday night before we head to church with Gabe's family.  Yesterday, we attended a friend's wedding and got to see so many people that we haven't seen in such a long time.  It was so good to catch up with everyone!  I love seeing friends I haven't seen in forever; I sure missed them bunches!  It was funny too because throughout my entire pregnancy, rarely anyone has touched my stomach--but LAST NIGHT, I think everyone had to come up and rub Baby Baughman!  Our precious little one is so loved by so many already!!!  Below are some pictures of the wonderful day!  There are none of Gabe and his friends. . . you know how guys are when it comes to pictures--NONEXISTENT!

Best Friend Julie and I before taking off to head to the wedding!

Katie and I--her BIG DAY is next!!

Sarah, me, and Julie--all belly shots

Julie and I with the beautiful bride--Mrs. Nicole (Halbur) Wirth


Ashley and I--she's like my other little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment