Monday, August 24, 2009

A weekend of relaxation

I was able to relax this weekend! It was probably a blessing that we went to Okoboji because if I would have stayed home, I probably would have worked at cleaning our house the entire weekend-still a disaster but trying to look past it for the moment. Our friends Kevin and Vanessa and Betsy R. and her friend Doug came up to spend the weekend with Gabe and I. What a beautiful weekend to be on the lake! We were on the boat from noon until about 7 on Saturday! We got off the boat long enough to shower and then boated to our favorite restaurant on the lake. . .BRACCO'S! We all were exhausted and ready for bed by the time we got back to the cabin about 11:00--we are getting old! :) I love being with friends and miss all my friends that I don't get to see a lot :( Below are a few pictures from the fabulous weekend!

BR, ME, AND V. . . I was given the blue life jacket b/c everyone thought I'd grown out of the pink for the time being--AND---I was in the middle using the excuse our friend BI always using---Have to even out the weight distribution! :)

Enjoying the lake!


BR was not having the sun!


Soakin up the sun with my hubby!


On our nightly cruise over to BRACCO'S

No comments:

Post a Comment