Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amanda & Eric's Wedding

This weekend, we were in Omaha because my cousin Amanda got married! What a beautiful day for a wedding and what a beautiful couple! It was such a nice ceremony and Amanda looked absolutely stunning! I love being with family and catching up with everyone's lives! Just a few moments caught on camera this weekend!

Our family! A little one to be photographed in soon!

My beautiful sister!

With the bride!! She was beautiful!


A side note:
I had my 32 week appointment on Friday! Big News: I have gained a whopping 5 POUNDS this past 2 weeks. WOWSERS! The babies heart rate this week was 134. . .a lot of people have been guessing! Some say the heart rate says that the baby is a boy. Others say because of the way I'm carrying, the baby it has to be a girl!!! We will know in about 7 weeks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment