Friday, August 21, 2009

31 weeks

Is the baby here yet?!?! :) This week has been really hard on me. We started school and kids came on Thursday. Throw on top of that volleyball scrimmages until 9 last night and our gatorade scrimmage until 6:45 tonight--I'M COMPLETELY POOPED! My body is letting me know too. I am supposed to be at Gabe's gatorade scrimmage right now but just couldn't get myself to go. I am still icing my back as we speak. Anyway, I hope this weekend is a relaxing one! We are heading to Okoboji to have our last fling on the lake--we have some friends coming too so it should be a lot of fun.

9 weeks left! The baby has been kicking very hard lately but I love the feeling and knowing that soon I will meet this little person that has been growing inside of me for 9 months! This week the baby weighs as much as 4 naval oranges. Fascinating huh!

Here is my 31 week photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment